2 inch full area coverage MoS2, MoSe2, WS2, WSe2 monolayers (few-layers are available on request) on 2 inch size c-cut sapphire substrates. CVD TMDs are all highly luminescent and Raman spectroscopy studies also confirm the monolayer thickness.
Growth method: Our company synthesizes these monolayers using chemical vapor deposition (CVD) using highest purity (6N) gases and precursors in semiconductor grade facilities to produce crystalline and large domain size samples (1-50um). This is unlike commonly used MOCVD process wherein defects are very very large and domain sizes are small (10nm-500nm). Our samples are always highly luminescent, highly crystallized and does not contain carbon contaminant layer
|Sample size||2'' wafer size|
|Substrate type||(0001) c-cut sapphire|
|Coverage||Full Coverage Monolayer MoS2, WS2, MoSe2, and WSe2|
|Electrical properties||Direct Bandgap Excitonic Semiconductor|
|Crystal structure||Hexagonal Phase|
|Unit cell parameters||Depends on the type selected|
|Production method||Low pressure chemical vapor deposition (LPCVD)|
|Characterization methods||Raman, photoluminescence, TEM, EDS|
- Identification. Full coverage 100% monolayer (few-layers are available on request) uniformly covered across c-cut sapphire
- Physical dimensions. World's largest size 2'' diameter monolayers on sapphire.
- Smoothness. Atomically smooth surface with roughness < 0.15 nm.
- Uniformity. Highly uniform surface morphology. TMDs monolayers (few-layers are available on request) uniformly cover across the sample.
- Purity. 99.9995% purity as determined by nano-SIMS measurements
- Reliability. Repeatable Raman and photoluminescence response
- Crystallinity. High crystalline quality, Raman response, and photoluminescence emission comparable to single crystalline sheets.
- Substrate. c-cut Sapphire
- Support. 2Dsemiconductors USA is an American owned, regulated, and operated company. Our customers are well-protected by international as well as strict American customer laws and regulations. We give full technical support and guarantee your satisfaction with our well-established customer service
- Defect profile. TMDs monolayers do not contain intentional dopants or defects. However, our technical staff can produce defected TMDs using a-bombardment technique.