Hafnium Oxide Nanoparticle/ Nanopowder (HfO2, 99.9%, 100nm)
HfO2 Nanopowder Appearance: white nanopowder
HfO2 Nanopowder Purity: 99.9% (REO)
HfO2 Nanopowder APS: ~100 nm
HfO2 Nanopowder Morphology: nearly spherical
Health and Safety
Eyeshields, Gloves, type N95 (US), type P1 (EN143) respirator filter
Hafnium Oxide ( HfO2 )Nanopowder/ Nanoparticles General Description
A very fine white powder composed of 99.9% pure hafnium oxide in diameters of approximately 100nm. Extensively studied for its potential as a nanomaterial featuring a high dielectric constant matched to high thermal stability, making it a possible alternative to silicon dioxide. It’s also been researched for its optical properties, insulate nature, and uses in producing other hafnium compounds. To find out more about ordering, handling, and utilizing hafnium oxide nanoparticles( hfo2), contact SSNano directly.
Hafnium Oxide ( HfO2 )Nanopowder/ Nanoparticles Applications
- Coatings: The optical and thermal properties of hafnia make hafnium oxide nanoparticles of particular use in various coatings, including applications such as optical coatings and as a component in composite films for insulation.
- Synthesis: Like many nanomaterials, hafnium oxide nanoparticles can be utilized to synthesize various related compounds and structures.
- Insulation: The high melting point of hafnium oxide makes it of particular use as a refractory insulator for high-temperature devices.
- Electronics: Various metal-oxide semiconductors, transistors, and other electronic devices and materials utilize hafnium oxide nanoparticles in their construction, with further applications in the field under research.
- Catalysts, additives, dopants: Like many nanopowders, hafnium oxide has been thoroughly researched for its value as a catalyst, dopant, and composite material additive.