Sulfur Nanopowder/ Nanoparticles (S, 99.99%, <55nm)
S Nanoparticles Purity: 99.99%
S Nanoparticles Appearance: light yellow
S Nanoparticles APS: <55 nm
S Nanoparticles PH: 7+/- 0.5
S Nanoparticles Bulk Density: 2.1g/ml
S Nanoparticles SSA: ~30m2/g
S Nanoparticles Morphology: nearly spherical
S Nanoparticles Boiling Point: 833F
S Nanoparticles Melting Point: 239F
Health and Safety
|Hazard Statements||UN 1350, Class 4.1|
|Suggest equipment||Eyeshields, Gloves, type N95 (US), type P1 (EN143) respirator filter|
Sulfur ( S ) Nanopowder General Description
A light yellow powder composed of sulfur particles with diameters smaller than 55nm, this material is widely used across a variety of industry, with applications ranging from livestock food additive to rubber curing. Like many nanoparticles, it has been researched extensively in recent years for additional uses and potential.
Sulfur ( S ) Nanopowder Applications
- Pesticide applications: Nano-sulfur works quite well as a general pesticide and insecticide when applied as a protective coating.
- Rubber production applications: The rubber industry has made extensive use of sulfur nanoparticles as a curing agent and as an effective adhesion promoter.
- Preservative applications: In addition to the benefits it offers as a safe pesticide and insecticide, sulfur nanoparticles can be used to prevent the growth of mold and as a general antibacterial coating, greatly enhancing the overall shelf-life of flowers, plants, fruits, and other greenery.
- Agricultural applications: This material has seen extensive use in agriculture, both for its preservative and pesticide traits and as a nutritional supplement, antibacterial protectant for feed, and treatment for livestock skin conditions.
- Medical applications: Some of the same benefits offered to animals can be seen in humans, such as treatment of certain skin conditions. Nano-sulfur has also been used in footbaths and similar treatments.
If you would like to learn more about ordering or handling sulfur nanoparticles/ nanopowder ( s nanopowder/ nanoparticles), you can call SSNano to inquire.